The TUC Interlibrary Loan (ILL) service, called CLIO, enables current TUC faculty, adjunct faculty, students, staff and TUC emeriti faculty to receive copies of articles and book chapters and borrow print books, media and dissertations, etc. that are not available in the TUC Library collection. There is no charge for this service and there are no limits on the number of Ill requests current TUC faculty, adjunct faculty, students, staff or TUC faculty emeriti may make. Please see the TUC Library ILL Policy for full details. Requested articles and book chapters are typically delivered as PDFs to the requestor’s email; books and other physical requested items generally require 2-4 weeks to arrive.
Please contact the Librarian responsible for ILL with any questions.
TUC Library, Interlibrary Lending
1310 Club Drive
Vallejo, CA 94592
Contact Email: email@example.com
Registering for Clio
1. Go to Clio: https://touro.cliohosting.com/Home
At this site, you can access your personal Interlibrary Loan dashboard. We recommend bookmarking it for ease of access
2. Login with your usual method for accessing Library eResources. If you are a regular student, faculty, or staff member, select the first option: TouroOne. If you are a student on leave of absence, faculty emeritus, or adjunct faculty, select the third option: OpenAthens. If you are one of the above and do not believe you have an OpenAthens account, please contact Amy Castro at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Finish registering your Clio account by filling in the following information: First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Status, and Department.
Submitting a New Request
1. Login to your Clio dashboard: https://touro.cliohosting.com/Home
2. Go to the Request drop down and select either New Article Request for New Book/Book Chapter Request.
3. Read and agree to the conditions and fill in as much of the form as possible. It is especially helpful to have a PubMed ID, if available. Click Submit.
Retrieving your Requests
You should receive an email that your article/book is now available.
If you requested a book, you can come to the Library front desk to pick it up.
If you requested an article, you will receive an email with URL and password for Clio's PDF delivery page. Please download within 30 days.
Using PubMed or Article Linker to Pre-fill the Article Request Form
If you see the screen below when searching in PubMed or other Library databases, this means the Library does not have full text but you can easily request the article via Clio. Click on “Request interlibrary loan” to be
directed to Clio where the article request form will be prefilled.