Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
CPH STUDY SESSION WEBINARS
The Association of Schools of Public Health (ASPH) offers periodic webinars to review topics covered on the CPH exams. You can sign up for live webinars or view recordings of past webinars, on topics covered in the CPH Exam.
BIOSTATISTICS & EPIDEMIOLOGY
If you need extra practice with epidemiology or biostatistics, we have a number of study guides on these topics. See the Epidemiology and Biostatistics pages in this guide, or ask us for help.
ONLINE STUDY GUIDE
ASPH CPH Study Guide
The ASPH CPH study guide, which is also useful in preparing you for the MPH Comprehensive Exam, provides:
- Information about the CPH exam
- Strategies and tips to assist you in performing your best on the exam
- Chapters on each of the five core areas of public health (the majority of the CPH exam is based on the core areas)
- A chapter reviewing the seven cross-cutting competency areas (some content related to the cross-cutting competencies may be included in the exam)
- A practice test, which can be taken as a form of self-assessment to identify your areas of strength and weakness
- Terminology and definitions for each core area and the cross-cutting competencies.
Please contact your librarian, Julie Horwath, for the discount code to get this resource for free.
DEVELOP EXCELLENT STUDY & TEST-TAKING SKILLS