If you are looking for a specific journal or article, this page will tell you how to find it. However, if you are looking for journal articles on a topic, you will probably want to search a database for that particular topic - see the Research Databases page.
For more information on how to use the Journals page, please check out the Accessing Journals page on the "How to Use TUC Library Resources" guide.
You can also browse the Pharmacy Journals through the A-Z List. To do this, click on the A-Z List and then choose "Health & Biological Sciences" in the drop-down box located under "Browse Journals by Subject". Next, scroll down to the Pharmacy, Therapeutics, & Pharmacology listings. You can click within the subheadings to see which journals the Library subscribes to.
Search for full-text ARTICLES using the DOI or PubMed ID (PMID)
Although finding full text using Article Linker (see box above) is easier, you can use the A-Z Journals list to find full text too. Just follow the directions below and substitute your citation information from what is used below.
Let's say you are looking for this article "Peptide-Based Subunit Nanovaccines" by Mariusz Skwarczynski and Istvan Toth. in Current Drug Delivery, May 2011, Volume 8, Issue 3 p. 282.
1. Go to the Library's A-Z Journal list located directly under this box.
2. Type in the name of the journal you are looking for, in this example, Current Drug Delivery and hit submit.
3. Our A-Z list indicates that we subscribe to it from 2004 to present in IngentaConnect. Click here to see the results.
4. Click on the IngentaConnect link from the A-Z list.
5. Navigate through to the article you are looking for using your citation information. Please note that depending on the database or eJournal that the article is located in, the navigation will be slightly different.
If the A-Z list indicates that we do not have the journal and article that you are looking for you can order it as an interlibrary loan.
If the source for the full text is TUC's print collection, let us know and we can scan and email you the article while you're on rotations.
Some of the most read articles in the Journal of Pharmacy Practice
The databases will not always offer you the full-text of articles, but the Library offers Interlibrary Loan (ILL). This is a service where you can submit an online Interlibrary loan (ILL) request on Clio, and Library staff will get the article for you.
If you are looking for full-text of an article you found outside the Library (like on Google Scholar), you can use the Library's Article Linker tool to quickly find full-text or request via interlibrary loan.
If you need further assistance or have any questions regarding ILL, email email@example.com or call us at 707-638-5317. Please see here for more information on ILL and using Clio, the Library's interlibrary loan service.