Search for full-text ARTICLES using the DOI or PubMed ID (PMID)
If you checked Article Linker and TUC does not have the article you need, you can request the article through Interlibrary Loan (ILL) using Clio, the Library's ILL service. According to TUC's ILL policy, book and article requests are free and unlimited. For detailed instructions on how to request interlibrary loans, please see the Interlibrary Loan page on the TUC Library website or see the PDF attached below.
Although finding full text using Article Linker (see box above) is easier, you can use the A-Z Journals list to find full text too. Just follow the directions below and substitute your citation information from what is used below.
Let's say you are looking for this article "Peptide-Based Subunit Nanovaccines" by Mariusz Skwarczynski and Istvan Toth. in Current Drug Delivery, May 2011, Volume 8, Issue 3 p. 282.
1. Go to the Library's A-Z Journal list located directly under this box.
2. Type in the name of the journal you are looking for, in this example, Current Drug Delivery and hit submit.
3. Our A-Z list indicates that we subscribe to it from 2004 to present in IngentaConnect. Click here to see the results.
4. Click on the IngentaConnect link from the A-Z list.
5. Navigate through to the article you are looking for using your citation information. Please note that depending on the database or eJournal that the article is located in, the navigation will be slightly different.
If the A-Z list indicates that we do not have the journal and article that you are looking for you can order it as an interlibrary loan.